This week on Weekly Roundup…
Should you write your story in first person? What should you do if your story has a lot of backstory? And what role does tension play in writing? Find out in this week’s video!
- 00:09 Is 1st person POV bad?
- 01:24 Telling stories with a lot of backstory
- 02:21 Creating unique magic systems
- 03:20 Picking a title
- 04:07 Do you have to know the ending?
- 05:41 Writing a strategy-planning scene
- 07:08 Developing character dynamics
- 08:44 Writing stories with a lot of lore
- 10:12 Is conflict necessary?
- 11:54 Creating chemistry between friends
- 13:32 Pet Semetary, by Stephen King
Want to join my next TikTok live stream? I go live tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. Central Time. Hope to see you there!