This week on Weekly Roundup…
Do you hate your style of writing? Or do you feel like you don’t have any style to speak of? Watch this week’s video for some advice on style, inspiration, plot, and more. Hope you enjoy it!
- 00:10 Is “too much” inspiration bad?
- 01:21 Making a first kiss scene impactful
- 01:47 What if you hate your writing style?
- 06:16 Making travel interesting in a story
- 07:08 Different ways to outline
- 08:28 Describing smells
- 08:57 How do you know if your story is good?
- 09:36 Are derivative plots bad?
- 11:14 Best way to deliver exposition
- 12:04 Developing a character’s voice
- 13:17 Writing mentor relationships
- 13:54 Biggest mistakes new writers make
Want to join my next TikTok live stream? I go live tomorrow (11/6) at 2:00 p.m. CST. Hope to see you there!