This week on Weekly Roundup…
Write morally ambiguous characters, embrace your inspirations, and fix boring plotlines with advice from this week’s videos!
- 00:07 Writing morally ambiguous characters
- 01:41 Driving the plot forward
- 02:52 Jumping ahead in time
- 03:23 Don’t fear your inspirations
- 05:19 Short or long descriptions in dialogue?
- 06:34 How to fix a boring POV
- 07:41 Can you write a good 1st story?
- 09:55 How do I get more creative?
- 11:58 Should I save my best story ideas for later?
- 14:59 Why I do this
Want to join my next live stream? Visit my TikTok on Saturdays at 2 p.m. Central Time. Hope to see you there!