This week on Weekly Roundup…
Can a backstory be too tragic? What makes a character feel human? And when is it appropriate to write “out of character”?
For answers to these and other questions, check out this week’s videos!
- 00:08 Can a backstory be too tragic?
- 02:00 Plotting 3 POV stories
- 02:47 When should characters be foils?
- 04:13 Making characters feel human
- 06:14 When to write “out of character”
- 07:52 Killing a character for the plot
- 08:40 How to stop second guessing yourself
- 09:59 Writing interesting characters
- 11:12 The king of unreliable narrators
- 13:27 Should stories answer every question?
Want to join my next live stream? Visit my TikTok on Saturdays at 2 p.m. Central Time. Hope to see you there!