This week on Weekly Roundup…
From plot holes and love triangles, to advice for new writers, this week’s Live Q&A went well! Here’s a full list of what I talk about in the highlights video:
- 00:09 Fixing a boring fight scene
- 01:31 Filling plot holes
- 02:24 Advice for new writers
- 05:07 Biggest mistake new writers make
- 07:05 Writing love triangles
- 09:16 Creating tension
- 10:47 Trick for “Show, don’t tell”
- 13:11 How do you know a story is good?
Hope you enjoy this week’s advice! And if you ever want to join a live stream, I go live on TikTok every Saturday at 2 p.m. Central Time. Hope to see you there!