This week on Weekly Roundup…
Let’s talk about how to structure a book series, write mature themes into children’s literature, and a whole lot more in this week’s video. Hope you enjoy!
- 00:08 Making stories scarier
- 01:42 Three ways to write a series
- 03:46 How much dialogue is okay?
- 04:54 Burning your first draft
- 05:51 How to stop over-editing first drafts
- 08:03 Hooking readers
- 10:01 Books to inspire your worldbuilding
- 11:20 Spooky reads for Halloween
- 12:09 Coming up with story ideas
- 13:36 Making travel stories interesting
- 15:08 Writing mature themes in children’s literature
Want to join my next live stream? Visit my TikTok on Saturdays at 2 p.m. Central Time. Hope to see you there!