This week on Weekly Roundup…
Let’s talk about unreliable narrators, slow burn romance, and some tricks for addressing common writing problems in this week’s video. Hope you enjoy!
- 00:06 Slow burn romance
- 01:20 Hinting at unreliable narrators
- 04:02 Cinematic writing styles
- 04:36 Why do I hate my writing?
- 06:25 Structures for multi-POV stories
- 07:23 Balancing 2 main characters
- 07:55 Connecting a disjointed plot
- 09:21 What’s enough description?
- 11:35 Trick for cutting characters
- 12:22 Planning character growth
- 12:53 Do all characters need to be developed?
- 13:53 Advice for beginners
Want to join my next live stream? Visit my TikTok on Saturdays at 2 p.m. Central Time. Hope to see you there!